The Pocket Diet: Perfect Portion Control That Works!
home about contact us privacy policy
The Diet Recipes Fitness Community Community Shopping
Media & Press
www.pocketdiet.com
Community Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Community » What are your Suggestions? » Low Carb Recipe for Pita Bread

Author Topic: Low Carb Recipe for Pita Bread
Heggs
Member # 247

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Heggs   Email Heggs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am looking for a low carb version of a Pita Bread Recipe. As I can not eat the flour in a normal Pita, but would like to try the diet. Anything that anyone could suggest would be appreciated.
Posts: 2 | From: Alberta Canada | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Babybear
Member # 186

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Babybear   Email Babybear   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Heggs,
Welcome to the pocket sight. I have a suggestion, but I live in Maine and can get them here. I don't know if you can get the pockets I get where you are.
They are called Joesph's they are whole wheat and oat bran. They only have 2.5 net carbs and 5 total carbs. The company is out of Mass. It would be very nice if there was another company out there that would make these pockets. Oh and they are only 30 calories for a half a pita.
Welcome again
Val D.

--------------------
Hey everyone Evict that weight don't let it come back. If you lose it you might find it again like a set of keys.

Posts: 65 | From: Maine | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | My Homepage