The Pocket Diet: Perfect Portion Control That Works!
home about contact us privacy policy
The Diet Recipes Fitness Community Community Shopping
Media & Press
www.pocketdiet.com
Community Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Community » Announcements » Let's Start a Team Challenge (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Let's Start a Team Challenge
Milly
Member # 262

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Carol
How are you doing now? I felt like I wasn't getting encouragment either, but then I kept posting questions and I started getting all kinds of encouragement. THe site is very helpful with all types of hints and tips. I am doing pretty good with the pita diet. I like the idea of forcing portion control and it works. Let me know how you are doing and a little about yourself. I noticed you live in Denver. Colorado is my absolutly favorite place.

Posts: 11 | From: Ohio | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Carol
Member # 91

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol   Email Carol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the e-mail. I am feeling a little disapointed went for the book last weekend and they said its not here or coming from Barnes and Noble.

A little about me Im really from Oakland California but moved to Denver in 1996 and believe it or not I hate it here. Most of my family is in California just one daughter and 2 grandsons here plus husband. I have been married to Rich for 43 years 4 children and 6 grandchildren I work in a child care center and done this work for 26 years.

Do have a hard time not eating with the children in the daycare at snack time. So if you can give me any ideas please let me know.

Write soon

Carol [Smile]

Posts: 73 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | My Homepage